2010 Clovis Rodeo
news - BBQ News 2010

Grab Your Kids and Go to the

Clovis Rodeo----------Thank Ya Boys!!!

I love this weekend in our town, Clovis, CA. We are all about Rodeo; it’s the big deal, in its 96th year! Seems like it just gets better every year. We stepped up our sponsorship this year as well, we sponsor the Bare Back Riding and we have a way cool looking QN4U BBQ HOUSE logo flag that the beautiful rodeo queens run around the arena with, I love that.

Our weekend of rodeo starts Friday night when we cater for the VIP booth in their special room over one end of the arena that has all glass walls so you can see everything and its air conditioned. Is that not special or what. Down at the other end they set up a concert stage for a country act that KISS Country 93.7 sponsor, this year it is Jake Owens.

This keeps us on our toes for a few hours working both ends of the arena while the Rodeo is going on. When the Rodeo is done every one goes down to the arena for the concert. Think there were about 10,000 people or more this year! Friday night is fun because we get to join in the festivity before the night is over.

Saturday Morning comes early as our tradition at QN4U BBQ HOUSE is Jack Daniels and Donuts at 7:00 am to get ready for the parade. The Parade is a huge part of all the Rodeo Activities that go on and community pride.. Every one turns out for the parade including all the surrounding towns. We won last year for “Best of Show” and our division in the parade. I think it’s our Mascot “ANTRE” the kids love ‘em. We pull our beautiful Smoker with our beautiful truck and the (well lubed) employees hanging on the smoker hootin and a hollar’rn the whole time. The restaurant stays busy; Rodeo and BBQ go together perfectly! Sunday I try to attend the Rodeo and watch all the great family entertainment.

bottom